Now it’s time for another great top of great apps to organize your business.
Good mobile apps for business organization [iPhone]
- New -
* New section for recently transcribed cards lets you access your recent cards faster
* Flash support for iPhone 4 and 4S now lets you capture cards in low-light conditions
* Sort contacts by company by visiting the General Settings app on your iPhone
* There are now 3 different ways to add contacts to your iPhone address book:
(1) Click the Edit button in the contact list,
(2) For each contact press the Arrow button to Add to iPhone, or
(3) Visit your General Settings app for CardMunch to auto-add all contacts to your iPhone and discover additional power features!
Previously selected as iTunes App Store Staff Favorite
Named to Mashables Top 20 Must Have Apps for the iPhone 4S
Over 1.8 million business cards scanned to date
Introducing CardMunch 3.0 by LinkedIn – the app that turns your business cards into contacts, now with LinkedIn integration. Easily see LinkedIn profile information for your new contacts — and connect with them in a single click.
- Features -
* Convert business cards to address book contacts, and then add them as connections on LinkedIn.
View relevant LinkedIn profile info, connections in common, work history, and more, for the cards you scan.
Improved card capture experience for faster and easier card scanning.
Manual transcription ensures high accuracy for scanned cards.
Newly revamped user interface and visual experience
CardMunch – Business Card Reader by LinkedIn reviews: (see more reviews)
Do Great Things
Asana is the shared task list for your team — the place to plan, organize, and stay in sync on all your efforts.
- Better communication with less effort.
- More coordination with fewer meetings.
- Do what you love, not work about work.
Collaborate with up to 30 co-workers or friends for free
- Add or Complete tasks while on-the-go
- It’s fast: syncs in real-time with web view on http://asana.com
- Work with multiple teams or groups of people
- Create new tasks with one click, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Add comments in real-time on any task
- Edit Task Names
- Assign Tasks & Add Followers
- View Tags & People
- Create New Projects
- Delete Tasks
“What separates Asana from the pack is the attention to speed” BusinessWeek
“One thing youll notice throughout the experience: Asana is fast” TechCrunch
“Really shines when you have a group of people to collaborate with” lifehacker
“arguably the quickest, most adaptable project management app” TechCrunch
Asana Mobile reviews: (see more reviews)
Hashable helps you save and recall important information about the people you meet.
Quickly remember people even if they’re not on Hashable.
-Track your meetings, lunches, calls and other events with anyone all you need is an email address or twitter handle.
-Send virtual business cards to new people.
-Send quick follow-up messages (thank you, meeting notes, etc).
Find everyone later
-We store the where and when automatically, so you can easily search for your contacts on your smartphone or on your profile at hashable.com.
-Set reminders and private notes
-Keep your relationships current by setting follow-up reminders for any contact.
-Get reminders via your calendar or email
-See all of your upcoming follow-up reminders in one view your Hashable to-do list.
Set relationship histories
-As you use Hashable, you can view a scrollable history of everything you’ve done with anyone in your network.
“Hashable takes social media to the next level sure to explode once it hits the business community.” Fast Company
“One of the most talked about start-ups in New York” Business Insider
“Has a chance to take our relationships to the next level… Might also retire the business card.” GigaOM
“Throw out your Business cards, Hashable’s iPhone app is now live” TechCrunch
Hashable Mobile reviews: (see more reviews)
Are you tired of having to wait till you “get back to your computer” so you can send out those important sales or business development emails?
ToutApp makes it super easy to create email templates on your desktop computer and send them out quickly from your iPhone.
It is a must have for Sales, Biz Dev, Marketing and PR professionals that want to stay productive even when they’re on the road.
Never have to wait till you “get back to your computer” again.
ToutApp lets you:
* Create email templates (even with file attachments) on your desktop computer
* Send out these templated emails quickly right from your iPhone
* See in real-time whether the person has Viewed or Clicked on your Email
* And even Schedule when you’d like your Email delivered.
ToutApp also integrates with popular CRMs such as Salesforce, Capsule, Highrise and Batchbook and automatically keeps it up to date.
ToutApp has been featured on TechCrunch, Mashable, ReadWriteWeb, LifeHacker, and the Washington Post.
Testimonials from our customers:
“I send templatized emails daily and Toutapp has quickly become an indispensable tool for me.” – Blake Robinson
“Im using Toutapp instead of business cards. Save a tree! I just type in your email and it sends you an intro email with all my info.” – Josh Baer, CEO of OtherInbox
“I would recommend Toutapp for sales, marketing and PR people. No brainer.” – Robert Scoble
toutapp reviews: (see more reviews)
**On sale for a limited time. Get the power of Launch Center for just 99**
Its like speed dial, but for more than just phone calls. Launch apps and trigger actions from a quick, easy to use app. Call a friend, send a text, jump right to Instagram’s camera, automatically search “coffee” in Yelp, launch Facebook into Messaging, post a Tweet, turn on a flashlight get to where you’re going faster than ever before!
Launch Center has become one of my new favorite apps, earning a spot in my iPhones dock… I use Launch Center every day and I can already see scheduled launch actions becoming an integral part of my workflow… Federico Viticci – MacStories
- Built in Flashlight
- Any app with a URL scheme
Full list of officially supported apps: http://appcubby.com/apps/
**Note: Notifications do not stay in Notification Center permanently, Apple does not allow apps that do this. Notifications appear when scheduled and are cleared when Launch Center is opened (just like any other app that uses Notification Center).
For help with Launch Center or to submit feedback, please visit http://support.appcubby.com